Monday, April 21, 2008

Visiting doctor

It has been beautiful (+10degrees) days here in Helsinki. I've been much out of house, mainly walking around streets, getting lost in the neighbourhood. I've got nice brownish colour on my face, yeah, we all know: summer is slinking towards us here in the northern side of this fabulous globe.

Swimming, works and reading has took my days, I'm really enjoying life.

Today I went for my nose-throat-ear doctor (which is really nice woman, best ear-nose-throat doctor i've had). She showed me a good quality CT-scan pictures from my maxillary sinuses and frontal sinuses. Pics were nice though, showed that I don't have any air in there, which is normal case. Even left frontal sinus is full of something. So I am going under the knife. Which is good, because - at least I hope - it will take off the shitty pain from the face.

This is good news. I'm off again, sun's shining so I'll be out for some time.

No comments: