Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I pulled the black from the grey

It just happened, I wasn't aware, no one didn't gave me even a small hint what was coming. I knew, I heard rumours, I saw the new design. Desert kept growing in me. Until yesterday I did realize, that there might be change to bring real love back. From the last time I really fell in love.

First I thought it was a pioneer. I couldn't do anything. I tried to look after more. More hints all over the places. It might be coming to your way sooner than you can expect. Myspace is a full of answers. New stuff coming soon. Then someone said, that they will be close. Closer than ever. Where's all the money. I need to buy tickets to Stockholm. I need to be there with.

I did something I haven't done in months. Opened my bittorrent to ease the pain. I was longing for this all. To see those same faces again. To see and hear the peaceful voice of. To hear the beat as a heart. And besides all, to here the knocking guitar in the hands of someone who knows how to hypnotize with rhythm.

So what happened. Interpol will release their 3rd album after 3 yrs of silence. I got The Heinrich Maneuver from web, and youtube offered me a moments with tears. In the end of June they will be in Stockholm. I am there again. Like I spend most expensive holiday in September 2004 in Amsterdam, just by going to see guys.

Geeh. I am back to the level of 5yrs.

No comments: